Saturday, April 16, 2011

6 comments:

Note8Love

Fantastic Michelle!!! I'm so excited because the iphone wp fits my Torch!!!! Also, most of the walls on my blog are for iphone so you can always check it out too because people search differently for wp!! I hope you're enjoying your phone! Let me know how it's going :)

Nololos

Oh girlie!!! I am so happy you have a site for us iPhab girlies!!!! xoxo
(bbwoofpup)

Bi0HazardV

loved these! can use them on my jail-broken ipod! thank you :D

Michelle

@Julie - i love that we can switch the walls for iphone and torch :) i always pick up walls from your blog too. i love my phone so far!

tenacgal

Love having more awesome walls on my iPhone! As always, the walls are great and I thank u for sharing them with us! =)

❤ Veneta

hi there!!
is there any way you can make these any bigger because when i set it as my ipad home screen, the pic gets all fuzzy and pixellated! :(

Post a Comment